Back to top

What We Can Do For You

What are we doing to help

•Unfortunately, there is too much personal information, description of damaged property, etc. to help with contacting your insurance provider, FEMA application, Florida Disaster application, Disaster Unemployment Assistance, or any of the other / miscellaneous items.

But we can help with:

•Applying for FL Bridge Loan - ($500)
•Apply for SBA Disaster Loan - ($750)
•Filing a Casualty Loss on your IRS tax return for:
–2021 (need to amend) – existing clients $250 to file an amended tax return, and starting at $150 for the Casualty Loss form
–2022 – starting at $150 for the Casualty Loss form, plus cost of tax return